Aerocool QS-240-W Windowed mATX Chassis includes x1 120mm Rear Fan
QS-240 MICRO-ATX CASE - BLACK
Introducing the Aerocool QS-240, a Micro-ATX case featuring a full mesh front panel for great airflow. The QS-240 has support for 240mm radiators on the front panel, along with support for 160mm CPU coolers, 320mm VGA cards and 170mm ATX PSU's.
The QS-240 is also equipped with USB3 as standard, and a side window to show off your system build. The Aerocool QS-240 is ideal for a system builder looking for uncompromising airflow on a budget.
- Enlarged front and top mesh design for superb ventilation.
- Supports internal 2 x 3.5"HDD & 3 x 2.5"HDD/SSD.
- Supports high-end VGA cards up to 320mm.
- Dust filter can be easily removed for cleaning.
- Supports an internal 240mm radiator on the front.
- Side Window panel to showcase your system build.
- Model Name: QS-240
- Case Type: Micro ATX Case
- Steel Thickness: 0.5mm
- Motherboards: Micro ATX / Mini ITX
- Case Dimensions: 209 x 419 x 372.2mm (W x H x D Overall)
- Hard Disk Drive Bays: 2 x 3.5", 3 x 2.5”
- Expansion Slots: 4
- PSU Clearance: 170mm
- I/O Ports: 1 x USB3.0, 2 x USB2.0, HD Audio + MIC
- Height limit for CPU coolers: Support Max. Height Of 160mm For CPU Cooler
- Air Cooling System: Front : 120mm fan x2 (Optional), Top: 120mm fan x2 (Optional), Rear : 120mm fan x1 (1 x 120mm Black fan Included )
- Water Cooling System: Front : 120 / 240 mm Radiator, Rear : 120mm Radiator
- Net Weight: 2.95 Kg
- Power Supply: ATX PSU (Optional)